Uk: Automation Tester
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: I Test The Code (Tester)
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Reference: UK004
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a keen eye for detail, strong desire to learn and have complete the hard slog in earning your stripes:
– IS Bachelor Degree or equivalent IT/ IS qualification or relevant qualification in software testing (relevant industry experience will also be considered)
– 3 to 5 year’s testing experience
– 2 years test automation experience
– Good understanding of Automation Frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword Driven, TestNG etc).
SKILLS IN YOUR BACKPACK INCLUDE:
- Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Advanced SQL knowledge (required)
- Selenium (Required)
- Jira (Advantageous)
- Java (Required)
- PHP (Advantageous)
- Soap UI Automation, JMeter, Rest Assured framework, okHTTP (Required).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analysis of design specifications in order to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and/or using automated testing tools.
- Create automated test scripts to assert that components function as designed also to continuously test the feature via Jenkins.
- Confirm that the application performs well under load by performing load and performance tests and bench-marking current performance to ensure that component does not regress.
- System Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications.
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently and have a keen eye for detail.
- Identify non- functional test scenario’s after gaining an understanding of the system architecture.
- Functional Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Structure the tasks defined in the test strategy in terms of technical requirements.
- Evaluate the system in terms of non-functional attributes, e.g. performance and reliability.
- Ensure tasks prioritised effectively and testing tasks delivered on time.
- Analyse the internal structure of the system in sufficient detail to meet the expected quality.
- Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Recording of test results and reporting critical defects to business.
- Performing component and integration tests.
- Maintenance and management of manual and automated scripts & test databases.
- Verification and evidence of reproduction of any reported faults in existing software.
- Testing of fixes required for reported faults, including tests for possible impacts from changes.
- Assist team members with resolution of work problems.
- Using existing domain knowledge to create additional test scripts in order to increase test coverage. Not to be reliant on business specifications.
- Maintain an awareness of company issues (Domain Knowledge).
- Ensure all work produced meets business requirements before being released for internal approval.
- Adhere and contribute to the Agile Testing Process.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems in work produced or the production process that may lead to business dissatisfaction.
- Productively participate in peer reviews either as reviewer or an author being reviewed with the aim to enhance own or team member’s work and standards.
- Perform effective version control management in all aspects of documentation/ script output.
- Learning and application of new concepts.
- Knowledge sharing amongst peers.
- Research new technologies/tools/languages/frameworks.
- Coaching of Junior Testers/Test Analysts.
- Identify areas of improvement for Junior Testers/Test Analysts.
- Effectve communication between applicable stakeholders and team members.
WHO WE ARE:
The Hello Group exists to create game-changing integrated consumer and business services for migrant and marginalised communities. Our services are co-created to be low cost, easily accessible and amazingly simple to use with technology at the very core. By constantly evolving for consumers and resellers we maintain market leadership and entrench the Hello Group within the fabric of our communities.
We know we have succeeded when we are the dominant telecom, financial, business and media service provider within our target markets, very few people leave us for the competition and we get more new customers from referrals than from active selling.
Hello. To a better future.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalised communities.
WHY WORK FOR US:
– You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
– You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask question and challenge the status quo.
– You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
– You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
– You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
– We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
– We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middle man, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
– We uplift the community. We asked, they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
– We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
THE HELLO GROUP:
We appreciate the interest in the Hello Group and the time taken to apply for this opportunity. Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
812 total views, 7 today