Company Name: graylink
Job Category: Customer Acquisition
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Job Reference: SC012019
We’re looking for a self-motivated and proactive team-player with a successful track record in selling B2B software solutions to mid-to-large organisations across sub-Saharan Africa. You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature.
- Build an annual book of business to prospect.
- Engage relevant stakeholders across prospect accounts to understand their ‘recruitment status quo’.
- Educate prospects around tech and how it’s reshaping recruitment.
- Challenge the prospects status quo, proposing impactful solutions enabled by graylink’s recruiting tech stack.
- Co-ordinate Pre-Sales Engineer involvement to provide technical sales support and solution-fit validation.
- Work with key prospect stakeholders to get buy-in to proposed solution(s).
- Negotiate the best outcome for both parties.
- Feedback relevant market information collected to our Product Engineering teams.
- Maintain prospect details, forecasts and pipelines in Pipedrive (or equivalent).
You’ll check the majority – if not all – of these boxes:
- 3-5 years of quota-carrying experience in software sales and a track record of achieving targets.
- You can effectively lead a sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline and deliver accurate forecasting.
- Existing relationships at mid-large sized employers across sub-Saharan Africa.
- Affinity for tech.
- Consultative selling experience.
- Ability to challenge the status quo with innovative thinking.
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders across prospect organisations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with a Sales CRM (Pipedrive or equivalent).
graylink is a tech company on a mission to help employers improve recruiting performance. Our cloud software is used by over 100 leading employers across Africa to automate complex recruitment processes and hire quality talent direct.
We believe in enjoying what we do and having fun, inherent in our philosophy of “have fun, but get the job done”. Working at graylink comes with lots of perks. In addition to flexible working hours, we also provide:
- Generous vacation policy and work from home options
- Competitive remuneration and involvement in our profit share scheme
- Great offices centrally located (Cape Town CBD) with secure parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Work-from-home Wednesday
- Study assistance
- Good coffee
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Weekly company happy hours
650 total views, 2 today