Permanent Regional Coordinator
Perform the required Compliance, Measurement and Data Processing/Distribution procedures to the required quality and standards of EMSS, inclusive of the following:
- Assisting all operational projects performing work for Cellular Operators, including climbing of mast- and building structures
- Coordination of multiple surveying teams
- Travel for any undisclosed amount of time away from the normal workplace
- Assisting with other duties when required
The ideal candidate should have:
- A valid driver’s license
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years relevant work experience, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
1 July 2013
Competitive, market related salary, with profit sharing bonus.
How to Apply
- CV’s (inclusive of academic results – Matric & University)
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of Identity Document
and/or direct further enquiries to:
Tel: +27 21 8801880
Closing date for CV Submissions:
7 June 2013
All candidates invited for interviews will be expected to complete a practical assessment to evaluate their technical skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not submit the supporting documentation as requested, will not be considered.
If you do not receive a response within 3 weeks after the submission deadline, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Regrettably, correspondence will only be with interviewed candidates.