Full-Time Marketing Graduate Programmes
Founded in 1946 by Estēe Lauder and Joseph Lauder, The Estēe Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in more than 130 countries and territories under well-recognized brand names including: Estēe Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Origins, M·A·C, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan, Aveda, Stila, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Kate Spade Beauty, Darphin, Michael Kors, and Rodan and Fields.
Estēe Lauder Companies is headquartered in New York City. The company is organized in three regions and 30 affiliates. Manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, Belgium, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Direct report Marketing Manager
Assume responsibility assisting the marketing team with the development, co-ordination and implementation of marketing activities to achieve sales & profit targets, enhance brand equity and drive market share.
- Assist Marketing Manager, all Product Managers, Trade Marketing Manager, Visual Manager.
- Assist with administrative and operational marketing work
- Co-ordination of all meetings for the marketing team
- Ensures Customer and Market Growth
- Manages Operational Effectiveness
- Improves Business Processes
How to Apply
Please go to https://esteelauder.jonti2.co.za/
For further information and to apply.
2541 total views, 1 today