Hrbp – Sage
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: We Are The Talent Whisperers (Human Resources)
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Reference: HRB002
WHO YOU ARE:
You form part of the HR team as one of the talent whisperers, being the intermediary between the business and staff:
– HR Diploma/Degree
– 2-3 years in a HR Officer Role
– Strong payroll experience
– Experience with Sage 300 People
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE:
– Business Unit Support
– Talent Management and Internal Relations
– Onboarding, induction, performance reviews/ appraisals, disciplinary and training
– Reporting and documenting (EE, Skills, SETA etc.)
– Ad Hoc duties as requested
WHO ARE WE?
The Hello Group exists to create game-changing integrated consumer and business services for migrant and marginalised communities. Our services are co-created to be low cost, easily accessible and amazingly simple to use with technology at the very core. By constantly evolving for consumers and resellers we maintain market leadership and entrench the Hello Group within the fabric of our communities.
We know we have succeeded when we are the dominant telecom, financial, business and media service provider within our target markets, very few people leave us for the competition and we get more new customers from referrals than from active selling.
Hello. To a better future.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalised communities.
WHY WORK FOR US?
– We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
– We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middle man, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
– We uplift the community. We asked, they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
– We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
– You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
– You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask question and challenge the status quo.
– You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
– You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
– You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
THE HELLO GROUP:
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HELLO NATION?
– Submit your updated CV by clicking on the Apply Now button below
– Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
886 total views, 2 today