Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: We Take The Minutes (ADMINISTRATION)
Job Location: CENTURION, GAUTENG, South Africa
Job Reference: FIA001
Hello Group is an IT & Services concern specialising in Telecommunication, Financial Services,
Distribution and Remittance taking over the world one country at a time with offices based in
Centurion, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mauritius, London, India and soon to be up and running in Dubai!
WHO YOU ARE:
Your qualifications and experience include:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Having a driver’s license and own transport (advantageous)
- B. Com or LLB degree or studying towards it (advantageous)
- The position would be ideally suited for someone who did administrative or clerical work in a professional service environment
- Experience in Company statutory and tax work would be highly beneficial
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Financial Administrator is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth operations and performance of the finance department and ultimately remove the administrative burden from staff. This duty includes:
- Completion and filing of a wide range of forms, including banking documents, vendor applications, KYC documents etc.
- Filing and retrieval of a wide range of documents
- Preparation of resolutions and minutes
- Responsible for office petty cash
- Managing ad-hoc tasks until completion
- Taking telephone queries
- Providing financial information in line with company policy and SOP’s to business
- Liaising on SARS and CIPC matters
- Basic report writing
- Receiving guests and setting up appointments
SKILLS IN YOUR BACKPACK:
- Good Planner
- Good Problem-Solving Skills/Solution-oriented
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to understand and apply concepts/principles quickly
- Able to priorities and self-manage tasks and responsibilities
- Someone who takes pride and full ownership of their work
- Someone that embrace change and technology
WHO WE ARE:
The Hello Group exists to create game-changing integrated consumer and business services for migrant and marginalised communities. Our services are co-created to be low cost, easily accessible and amazingly simple to use with technology at the very core. By constantly evolving for consumers and resellers we maintain market leadership and entrench the Hello Group within the fabric of our communities.
We know we have succeeded when we are the dominant telecom, financial, business and media service provider within our target markets, very few people leave us for the competition and we get more new customers from referrals than from active selling.
Hello. To a better future.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalised communities.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
- We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middle man, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
- We uplift the community. We asked, they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
- We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
- You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
- You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask question and challenge the status quo.
- You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
- You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
- You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
THE HELLO GROUP:
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HELLO NATION?
– Submit your updated CV by clicking on the Apply Now button below
– Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
375 total views, 1 today