Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: We Keep Them In Check (Compliance)
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Reference: CL001
Hello Group is an IT & Services concern specialising in Telecommunication, Financial Services,
Distribution and Remittance taking over the world one country at a time with offices based in
Centurion, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mauritius, London, India and soon to be up and running in Dubai!
Hello Group requires the services of a Compliance Team Lead who will be based within the Compliance team at the Head Office in Centurion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Onboarding and Maintenance:
• Ensure that Compliance Department system documents and manuals are in place, up-to-date and made available to staff
• Ensure that client identification and verification procedures are being adhered to in terms of the RMCP
• Ensure efficient and accurate client maintenance on the system. On-going process refinement and improvement
• On-going process refinement and improvement
• Support business with on-going compliance queries
Regulatory Monitoring and Reporting
• Analysis of transactional data in accordance with Monitoring framework
• Identify patterns and trends in line with RMCP
• Regulatory Reporting as required
• Ensure that the Compliance Back-Office system/application functions in the manner it is expected
• Management Reports
• Project Pipeline
• Compliance review and assessments
• New Project / Business Compliance
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Working knowledge of:
o Compliance Risk Management
o Monitoring Methodology
o Ability to demonstrate a sufficient understanding of compliance risks regarding Money Laundering and Terrorist financing in a money service business.
– Must demonstrate the ability to clearly interpret legislative requirements for impact on operations within the banking/financial services, FinTech environment
– Minimum one (1) year Compliance experience in one of the following: Banking, Money Remittance Business, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services.
– Must have proven experience in managing a team within a similar environment
– Specific experience and a thorough understanding of anti-money laundering controls, procedures and regulations and knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
– Good time management and project management skills
– Good analytical skills for monitoring and report writing skills
– Understanding of the digital landscape and the benefits technology can bring to provide customer centred solutions
– Knowledge and practical experience of performance management, budgeting, workforce planning
– People leadership capability with the ability to inspire and motivate people
– Good stakeholder management
THE HELLO GROUP
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HELLO NATION?
Submit your updated CV by clicking on the Apply Now button below
Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
151 total views, 8 today