Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: The Oracle (Business Intelligence)
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Reference: BIA001
Hello Group is an IT & Services concern specialising in Telecommunication, Financial Services,
Distribution and Remittance taking over the world one country at a time with offices based in
Centurion, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mauritius, London, India and soon to be up and running in Dubai!
Hello Group requires the services of a BI Analyst who will be based within the
BI team at the Head Office in Centurion and report to the BI Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Champion the use of the BI methodology and own and manage all project requirements documentation
- Translate business requirements into a format that the technical team can understand so that they can comment on the technical feasibility of the solution
- Give input into project plan by defining business priorities and high business value deliverables
- Act as a liaison between IT and business
- Work closely with project teams to support business requirements and analysis processes during development
- Set standards for look and feel associated with BI applications, along with the appropriate tool used to build standard reports, dashboards and ad hoc reporting applications
- Facilitate functional design workshop with business users
- Translate business needs into QlikView applications.
- Create and maintain system documentation including reports, dashboards and scorecards to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions
- Responsible for all functional testing of new/changed BI applications
- Responsible for training material / manuals and user training (use of BI tools as well as analytics)
- Report design and development
- Under the guidance of the BI and Data Architects, design and develop BI solutions, including but not limited to, reports, dashboards and scorecards, leveraging customer information demand with back-end data warehouse capabilities
- Provide support to the user community in the use of business intelligence tools and enterprise data
- Select, explore and model data to uncover previously unknown patterns. Look for common causal relationships in basket data
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ Business Intelligence experience, including the development of dashboards
- Implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems
- Works on highly complex, cross functional, and enterprise IT and business intelligence solutions
- Provides subject matter expertise for key BI functions
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
THE HELLO GROUP
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HELLO NATION?
Submit your updated CV by clicking on the Apply Now button below
Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
1038 total views, 5 today